In the Words of Candi Vega

The Candi Vega Blog

Monday, July 17, 2006

My First Day Off

Like I said in an earlier post, I (finally) got a summer job! So far, it's the most fun summer job I've had! I wait on charming older men, helping them pick out clothes from our souvenir shop. They really appreciate the help we provide because as a male-only club, they cannot bring their wives in to pick out a fashionable wardrobe. It's nice to be appreciated by men for my fashion taste. I've never really been hot on fashion, but I know how to look stylish. It's fun helping these men look good during their vacation.

Other than work, I haven't been doing much other than sleeping. My whole summer sleep schedule was so out of whack that when I started my job, I was only getting about 4-5 hours of sleep per night. (Waking up at 8:30AM SUCKS!) That doesn't leave much time for Jay Leno and Conan O'Brien in my life :(. No new music for me, unfortunately. I'll have to find a good, new music Web site to bring me up to date with what I've been missing!

2 Comments:

At Saturday, February 06, 2010 5:05:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Forget Sluggish Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Instantly Find High Quality Movies, Games, MP3s, Software and Download Them at Rapid Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]

 
At Sunday, March 21, 2010 2:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat[/URL], You are far from alone if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or little-understood ways to build an income online.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home