In the Words of Candi Vega

The Candi Vega Blog

Monday, June 26, 2006

Lohan Stokes Hot Under the Collar Baller

MSN Entertainment just featured a story about Lindsay Lohan’s spat with Sean P-Puffy-Diddy-Daddy Combs. Apparently Lindsay went to the bathroom to start a fight with Paris Hilton at an exclusive Prince show at Butter, came back, and P Diddy had settled in her seat. Lohan, an actress or singer–not comedian–supposedly tried “joking” around with Diddy-Daddy about him sitting at her table. He was not amused. Sparks flew and so did Lindsay’s mouth before she flew the coop: “No one can treat me like that! I don't care if you are Puffy!” [Read the full MSN story here. June 22, 2006 article by Kat Giantis.]

I think the real question here is: Why is there a club called Butter?

2 Comments:

At Friday, November 20, 2009 10:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read this article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

 
At Friday, January 22, 2010 8:28:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep on posting such stories. I like to read blogs like this. By the way add some pics :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home