In the Words of Candi Vega

The Candi Vega Blog

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Finding Love on MySpace??? Not This Time.

I apologize for my long absence. I've been working so hard at school and I'm also doing an internship with an independent music company, which is wonderful, but it leaves me virtually no time to get any blogging done! However, I have had time for a date or two. ;-)

Oh, who am I kidding? I shouldn't pretend like it was fun; it wasn't. It was one of the worst dates of my life--he talked at me, was too loud (which caused the waiter to come back at one point and ask him to lower his voice), and looked at my chest the entire time when we went out later to a bar to hear some local music. To make matters worse, he made ME pay for dinner! Now don't get me wrong--I'm all for the girl paying, or going Dutch, but when a guy invites you somewhere, he has to at the very least pay for himself. Inviting someone somewhere and then having them pay for you is just plain ballsy. Oy.

Note to self: No more MySpace dates.

In this vein, feel free to share some of your worst dates.

2 Comments:

At Monday, October 02, 2006 1:35:00 AM, Blogger Candi Vega said...

Shame on you, spammer. Shame.

 
At Tuesday, October 24, 2006 12:39:00 AM, Blogger Candi Vega said...

Oh no you didn't, spammer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home